Friday, February 20, 2009

Cologne Free - For a Day At Least

Well, I'm still alive and guess what - it worked. My co-worker must have remembered my request (finally!) and didn't put cologne on before work today so I made it through all day without a headache which was fortunate since my workday was over ten hours.

Computer problems galore today and EXTREMELY frustrating. The computer geeks have been beefing up the main program we use and you know what that means, lol. We appear to be their beta testers in real time or else they just don't bother with testing. Then when you report that the program is taking 1.5 minutes to do what used to take 5 seconds they're saying it must be your computer and to reboot. This delay doesn't sound that bad until you multiply it times the thousand transactions necessary to accomplish what needs to be done. Anyway after finally convincing them that it has to be the programming they're saying yes it is but they have to do the fix over the weekend so no help today. Grrrrrr. . . .

1 comment:

Mystique Designs said...

Hello Jen, i wanna tell You you Find my two stores here ;)

http://www.oscraps.com/shop/home.php?cat=355&treem=1

http://www.digiscrapbooking.ch/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=34&zenid=7d5vqr1ngbam61ouvn75ukb447

Thank you so much, you are visit my blog :)

Big Hugs for you

Brydka

Mystiue